1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Brembo Rcs Master Cylinder

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by cmyers_uk, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Has anybody fitted a Brembo rcs master cylinder to a 2011 multistrada ? Is there anything I need to know ? Any tips and tricks?

Regards
    Chris

2. Put one on mine after the original failed, works fine but bare in mind you will have to dremel a LOT of the hand guard to accommodate it. If you’ve got the time and patience you can get it looking very neat. I’m not 100% sure if the rcs works with abs or not, hopefully someone can chime in on that.

If you have any problems drop me a message, happy to help where I can

3. Many thanks , I hoped it works with abs or I wouldn’t do it. I assumed as it’s before the abs pump the downstream would all work as normal. But if someone could confirm before I crash and die that would be fantastic.

Time and patience are not normal friends of mine but it’s a Christmas project so will give it a go and may if you don’t mind take you up in your offer of a pm if I get stuck .

Did you notice any difference ?

Cheers
    Chris

4. Didn’t notice a huge difference in braking power but the “feel” has improved massively

Do Not Sell My Personal Information