1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. I said it was A bot :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Don’t need 90 to swing it, just 75. MV2 lost by 149, so if 75 vote aye on MV3 and all abstainers continue to abstain it’ll be a majority of 1 for the WA. It may be closer than we think.

3. I agree anything could happen. That said quite a few ERG's voted for it last time so its whether those that weren't on board last time will come to Mays aid.

4. I don't want this to be seen as abandoning my principles more a case of looking at all the facts with an open mind.

BUT, in view of the bother with IDP's, green cards and heaven forbid accident claims in the EU taking my Ducati on tour will be too inconvenient.

I think we should remain.

TB

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I agree.

Also, avocados. What in the living fuck are we going to do without avocados?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. All is not lost gents.

It seems that the brother of Ross Geller (the well known fictional character from Friends) is going to save us all.

Over to you Uri :astonished:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/uri-geller-promises-to-stop-brexit-using-telepathy

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Is that similar to 'deluded and bizarre'?

8. Maybe he simply saw an early copy of the Times? Usually the demise of a Tory leader follows quite quickly once their front page/ Murdoch has denouced them - its the politicians version of "losing the dressing room".

• Like Like x 1
  9. there was a lot of resistance to devolution back in the day, there still is with the Torys. and liberals, labour now see the end coming soon too. as the opponents to it thought it would lead to full indi over a period of time. with Brexit I think as the realities become clear, I recon it will swing in the opposite direction, back to being a full member of the EU. anyhoo. todays cartoon.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. I can’t make up my mind which protest to join and which petition to sign.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Apologies. I meant:

Spooning and brave!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you live in the UK and are a real human being, sign the WTO petition.

If one or both of those conditions are untrue, sign the withdraw A50 petition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ok, signed.

Now, which protest :thinkingface:

14. Which ever you decide on will you be wearing a yellow vest?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Army out in force today trying to stop them in Paris o_O

16. I’ll wish them luck now then

17. I don't reccomend the French one, I've heard its a bit rough. I doubt many will be at Nigels bash, but there is a crowd funder up to repay the poor sods who walked on his march. Its not much to donate as there were only 40 or so. On the otherhand, there expected to be quite a gathering at the Peoples Vote Party!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information