1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. One slogan each side should be good - in multiple languages for clarity :upyeah:

2. I didn’t day we, wee man :thinkingface:

3. kipper.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. That's because I have a life and I'm not a gammon ranting at my keyboard.

I'm enjoying pointing out that nearly every Brexiteer keeps telling me that their own vision of Brexit was what they voted for, and yet when I offer evidence to the contrary (such as the Leave.eu leaflet saying we would remain in a Free Trade Agreement rather than exit under WTO) all I get is Ad Hominem attacks because... gammon.

:p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. You are a thick gammon steak, Ant.

A juicy. Thick. Gammon. Steak.

I.

I forgot where I am going with this.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. It's your age love. Come and have a nice sit down and a cup of tea on this chair. That's right, just here. Now let me slip this nice white jacket on with the belts that do up at the back...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Do you need help doing up your jacket Ant?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. and yet here you are, Apart from your obsession for bacon steaks ya damn vegan, let me help you with your struggle

Firstly could I suggest you look at your own post with that leaflet again, Nowhere does it say as you suggested, we would remain in a free trade agreement rather than exit under wto...nowhere. Could you show me where it says that please?

[​IMG]

Secondly, Having seen many of your posts, your ability to get easily confused is obvious but again I stand here willing to help the easily confused

The vote was to remain or leave, nothing else. Some have given their individual reasons for wishing to leave and others have shown through polls, articles etc why they and others chose to vote leave. The reasons for leaving however still lead to one point, those who voted to leave, voted to leave.

As long as you confuse what deal we are leaving under with we voted to leave and the deal was secondary, you will remain in your Linda McCartney vegan gammon steak bubble

I hope that's helped

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. How did the UK Government's assertion that we would leave under WTO rules factor into your "thinking", Ant?

Do you think people were reading Leave.EU leaflets and the sides of big red buses and saying to themselves, "You know I believe all that to be true ... so David Cameron and his leaflet-in-every-household warnings about WTO Brexit must be a lie"?

Is there no chance at all, in your mind, that people looked at all the claims, all the warnings, all the predictions and then decided, "You know what, I am just going to go with my gut and vote to Leave (or Remain) in the Ref"?

I know liberal lefties struggle with the concept of people who can decide stuff for themselves when the future is not clear ... but have you never considered for a moment that a lot of people are capable to analysing information (and disinformation) for themselves? That the question of trade deals, or not, was secondary to the central issue of disentangling the UK from EU rule?

How very authoritarian of you!

Have you not thought of becoming a Parliamentary candidate for the Tories or Labour? You seem well-qualified.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. First bullet point: "There is a free trade zone from Iceland to Turkey and the Russian border and we will be part of it" (my highlight).

Does this mean the existing FTA that covers this area, or is it WTO?
    I'm just asking because WTO isn't a free trade zone, so I'm a bit confused as to why some Leavers think that when they voted to leave it was on WTO terms?

Secondly, that last bullet point states: "we will negotiate the terms of a new deal before we start any legal process to leave" (again, my highlight)

So does this mean that we're doing this the wrong way round as we've already invoked Article 50 (although, hilariously, we haven't left yet!) and still don't have a deal?

Anyone would think that the Vote Leave campaign was based on lies and ambiguous information, pandering to the gammons...

11. Answered this many times as I said, and you hide, then come back atrollollolling :bucktooth:

12. You have been on a different planet for the last 3 years :thinkingface:

13. And still you add nothing to the debate.

14. Mmmm..... Brexit is dead? :thinkingface:

New data from 89up, a London-based online content and social media consultancy, shows Facebook posts linking to the Brexit Party website have generated more shares than every other party combined. The company crawled a database of 1.5 million public Facebook pages to see how often pages were linking to political party websites, and how many shares those posts generated.

The Brexit Party generated 125,035 shares; the next closest were the Conservatives on 26,400. UKIP, Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party all had less than 6,000 shares, while Change UK had just 56. 89up emphasised that only shares from the 500 most recent posts from public Facebook pages are included in its analysis, and that some posts, particularly for established parties, fall before the EU election cycle.

15. We, us, on average, not you but you don’t need it :bucktooth:

16. Nah, no one is that stoopid, you’re trollolling again :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. And still you add nothing to the debate except Ad Hominem attacks.

18. You spent an awful lot of letters and words disproving your own point and avoiding the answers requested from you. Good to see you have a consistent standard, keep it up :D

[​IMG]

#32580 noobie, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information