1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Given they are at yours and the work they have to do, I doubt I'll be seeing them any time soon.

Please explain, based on your recent inputs, alice in wonderland on acid would be a fair comparisson

Not quite mr headline skimmer. Mair had suffered mental health issues most of his life (this is easy to find out) towards his last few years he became obsessed with extremist far right groups.

Details of his health records were ruled inadmissible at his trial after the judge ruled his mental health was not relevant to the murder of Jo Cox, such was the rush to prosecute him. There is no doubt what he did was wrong, but had it been anyone other than an mp, I doubt his lifelong mental health issues would have been so easily ignored in court.

Agreed

Unlikely to predict as it may not be till 2022 and if Labour do as badly as expected and a brexiteer becomes the pm so will carry the country, I doubt labour will be in any rush for a ge either

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The question ended with a question mark.

The rest is opinion.

Where are the statements of fact?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Self administered advice there Dukey

Dukey .jpg

5. Brexshit Britain - Falling apart at the seams.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. See post #32942 :kissing:

7. What is the difference between UKIP and The Brexit Party? Serious question, not having lived in the UK for the last 8 years.

8. The Brexit party has no manifesto? (because they are a lie....erm...UKIP had a manifesto...so they must have been lying....)

Dunno, new wrapper, same sh1T?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. See post #32942 :kissing:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Brexit Party is the party Fromage moved too after the money ran out for the UKIPpers.

A turd rolled in glitter is still a turd.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Brussels (CNN)European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has lashed out at "stupid nationalists" on the eve of European elections in which euroskeptic politicians are expected to make gains in the European Parliament.

In an interview with CNN on Wednesday, the outgoing president said he was only too aware of the threat that nationalist politicians pose to European solidarity, which Juncker called the "main objective of the EU."
    Some polls project that populists may become the most powerful group in the parliament following this week's elections in all 28 EU nations, resulting in a lasting impact on the future of the bloc and the continent at large. "These populist, nationalists, stupid nationalists, they are in love with their own countries," Juncker told CNN in his Brussels office.

:eek:o_O:):blush::joy:

I love European countries too - the fekkin' idiot :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. You are very sparkly tonight Dukey :thinkingface:

13. which means, all the scare story's of army's an ever closer union going right oot the window.
    ie. the people will get the Parliament it wants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ooooh, tell me more :thinkingface:

15. Ukip once it had won the vote in 2016 really ceased to be needed and shortly after farrage stepped down. It had a few leaders who never re-ignited the party and the current one Mr Batten, whilst saying it hasn't wondered into tommy robinson land, will i'm sure look back in future years and realise he could have done things differently

Brexit party, on the manifesto, farrage was asked why the brexit didn't have one? He said, all the other parties have one and they have largely failed on theirs so why have one just for the euro vote? As much as they attack farrage, have you noticed hardly any of the candidates have been attacked as a candidate by conventional msm or the odd world of social media? They offer a diverse candidacy and are easy to find for you to check yourself

Refreshingly, they are not seeking to confuse and link everything with everything in a way that they fail to give a clear answer. They want the peoples democratic majority vote acted on and in a way that closest matches that vote, a wto & free trade clean break from the eu management company knowing only a clean break will bring the years of constant bickering to an end so we can finally move forward. it's not the decision that is causing the issue but the uncertainty and delay is

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Hardly a scare story fin, had not as expected, the people raised their voices and said enough of this centralisation, it would have gone, and still may go ahead. People are becoming more aware what the eu is upto

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thanks to Brexit :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. think about it for a mo.
    but in the mean time 28 independent countries. 13? groups of different partys elected in a PR gov. representing normal people like me and you. why would they want ever closer union?. have they elected partys to get em out, or reform?

19. I could not agree more with this. This is the crux of the problem. People & businesses just want stability, then we/they can plan accordingly. The last 3 years of not knowing WTF is happening have caused the issues that we all face. I blame Parliament.

SWMBO told me joke this morning which is very apt - apologies if you've heard it before.

Daughter - 'Mum, can you get pregnant from having anal sex?'
    Mother - 'Of course you can darling, that's how politicians are born; arseholes, the lot of them'.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information