1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Party politics is the answer to your question, Alan.

MPs are fully committed to the cause of supporting their own party and weakening the others. This imperative is more important to them than any other consideration. Brexit is a mere irritation and distraction from their core purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Party politics, I'm sure they will have another go before long.

3. Bit sad really, I live in hope that someone will emerge who will put the country first.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. My considered opinion on this is, you can either hope that:
    • the Brexit Party can change things if given the chance - probably a naive choice
    • between them, the two major parties can each change enough to make things right - you'd have to be fucking insane to believe that
    I would give the Brexit Party a shout. Can't be worse than the alternatives.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Amazing.
    11 out of 12 wards in Peterborough returned EXACTLY the same number of postal votes.
    UK politics eh?....guaranteed to throw up a few surprises.
    [​IMG]

6. The question raised was is it normal practice for postal votes to be distributed equally amongst the wards.

I don't know whether that question has been answered.

7. no no no no no. we will have no postal vote conspiracies now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. If not now, when would be appropriate?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. when ever your ready to see evidence from an earlier referendum. and besides, MI5 and the 77th brigade are watching...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You're on the list alright :eyes:

11. your first on mine.

12. Come the revolution that walls gonna be pretty crowded!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. They'll probably demand we pay for the wall an all, more in common with trump than they care to admit

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Oi :mad:

15. he's two timing you exi

16. Maybe he just forgot about me for a moment - he is very old o_O

17. chill, i was looking at the sunset. its still v, bright. and its still not raining.
    maybe you guys should get on the vitamin D. south and east? its probably dark already down and over there. kinda like like yer politics and moods. SAD. vSAD.

18. and sorry exe, no matter how much you beg, i wont be bending you over no wall.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information