1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's might just be me, well OK, it's very probably just me, but I can't help seeing the love child of these two

Willam Dafoe

EDD2E71E-A321-4FEE-9837-97557E7F0304.jpeg

+

Child Catcher (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

6BF96D4F-085C-4305-B778-CC8AB3330D4C.jpeg

=

This fella

3ABC2CB2-2245-45A8-AE90-65F79C7440C8.jpeg

Someone pass me my tin hat o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Shock: senior civil servant justifies his own position by saying we’ve done a great job.. by saying we are in pretty good shape in preparation isn’t the same as saying he thinks no deal will be great.

He could be saying the equivalent of - we’re in pretty good shape we’ve gone out and got house insurance for when the sewers break, the shit comes through the floor and the roof caves in.

For balance the world wont end, we might have to do things a bit differently, somethings will be tough at first and we will find a way round it - those with a few quid will still have a few quid and those that don’t, will still not.. With the same civil servants and politicians leading the way. Business as usual then.

[off he pops to double check he renewed house insurance]

3. Why are the BBC constantly spinning the story that Boris hasn't turned up to a debate that he was never going to - because they are scared he's going to get in that why, the remaining biased shitesters :eyes:

4. One thing that has stood out since 2016 is the impact of the media. More 24 hour news stations fighting more and more social media outlets for the latest and newest news. It hasn't helped with politicians going to the media every 5 minutes.

You could see with the channel 4 programe it was an attitude of "how dare Boris not come on our show, doesn't he know who we are" The media have convinced themselves they are top of the tree and the last thing they like is a politician reminding them they are not.

Did you enjoy the march yesterday fin?

5. since 2016? yip. like i said i while back. you guys have been sleeping on the job.

6. I was working in the garage :innocent: that's working not watching :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. mate, you dont make my wage playing in the shed every now and then. my work load would kill you. no doubts about it. 8hrs on the desk followed by 5-7hrs on the tools. yer a lightwaight.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. aye, with the UK's defamation laws. might will always be right.

9. Whilst some will ignore because it's a Trump comment, it doesn't change the outcome. Since brexit was started, Mainland europe has been in trouble. The ecb, no not the english cricket board but the european central bank, has been pumping in stimulus money, in effect buying it's own share certificates/promises.

They stopped this last December having already subsidised the euro economies to the tune of 3 trillion euros in 3 years. The head of the ecb Mario Draghi has now said additional stimulus will be required if the euro countries continue to stagnate and fall

the ecb takes money off the euro using countries which pebble in the pond, expands outwards. It should worry euro using countries after 3 trillion of additional support to the euro economies, that it hasn't improved since december, has gotten worse and another stimulus package is now an almost certianty

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...news-pound-euro-ftse-100-pound-extends-slide/

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/18/business/ecb-mario-draghi-interest-rates/index.html

• Useful Useful x 2
  10. Sssshhh, noobie, no one wants to hear that stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. what is even more worring is italy is still 450bn[should be writen on a bus and is the actual fiqure, there is no rebate to take off] in debt,270bn of it held by french banks,pack of cards doesnt come close to it.
    we can not get out of the eu fast enough

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. See, this is what happens when you have breakfast with Junker

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. copy.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. I believe that phrase can be shortened to a single word :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. What's a TWBDO? Never heard of one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information