1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've never got the anti-monarchy point of view. Why do you have no time for the Queen, who is really "the monarchy". You can talk about some of the royals further down the food chain and I get that, but I think on balance they are a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. You and others really do presume a lot on here, there is already a fooking great list this morning, read my post by all means but whilst doing it don't keep pre judging me as a person and accept other's pov as they are written and not what you want them to say.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Same for me bud.:expressionless:

4. What are you on about, you nut job? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Presumption. thanks for the reference

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. No amount of explanation is going to drag that overcrowded head of yours out of the Ass of this Capitalistic Globe.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Please try, pb. I like it when you talk.

If it is any comfort to you, capitalism is being defeated; in favour of corporatism.

Corporatism resembles communism much more than it does capitalism ... so be happy! You're gonna win!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. always happy Aurence, Populism is a nice word does that make you happy?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. "Populism"? Sounds horrible.

Can we not stick with the current practice of politicians doing whatever they like, whether we want them to or not?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Simon Coveney the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade and Deputy Leader for the republic of Ireland, has just had a slot on Marr this morning and when pushed about a hard border, time after time after time, he kept going on about protecting the single market and was being honest that any border control would be on the irish side. Not once did he mention the gfa.

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. Soon to be the Island of Ireland ?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Funny enough he did say that without the republic having a hard border on the republics side as demanded by the eu, it would mean that the republic leave the single market.

So possibly a united Ireland but not in the way you're thinking :D

13. What am i thinking, oh font of knowledge come on get it out there .

14. I looked in your head, all I saw was

[​IMG]

15. Goat's waiting room, we are all destined for there you know.

16. Tick Tock....
    screenshot-www.oddschecker.com-2019.07.21-14-34-55.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. This was the newly elected leader of the eu commission, Ursula von der Leyen, who is replacing Junker, only 7 months ago

https://www.janes.com/article/84844/european-army-necessary-for-eu-german-defence-minister

another reason to leave is, the U.K. has stopped the Iranian tanker off of Gibraltar because it was believed to be taking oil to Syria which is against eu sanctions. The Iranians have not commented on that and now things are hotting up in the gulf, the eu have gone quiet

It seems weird for the eu to have sanctions and when a member state enforces them, the eu do a dissapearing act not supporting the member

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Weird?

Seems entirely in character to me. Sort of a "make overtures to Ukraine, then drop Ukraine like a burning back of dogshit" scenario.

YMMV, of course.

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Could that be because

1) the GFA is not negotiable
    2) he has no right or authority to discuss British arrangements?

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information