1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You keep using this word - We. Business isn't We. business is always Me. Got that? :grinning::grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Tell that to May

3. I suspect she is more than capable of working that one out for herself. What she isn't prepared to do, I hope, is accept a deal that is less than our minimum conditions.

4. What's James got to do with it?

5. James ?

6. :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. We, as in the UK, and any business that ignores it's customers, i.e. "We", is unlikely to stay "Me" for very long.

Just out of curiosity what do you do for a living ?

8. the trouble is easy, you are so busy trying to win, you forget to have fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Like the oil companies , like the utilities companies , etc etc

10. He's a Motivational Speaker. :) :Wideyed: :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Beging to make sense now , your posts are all a joke , great let's have some fun

12. This is great. I just love winding people up. :grinning:

So our imports are quoted in Euros and our exports in sterling? Or is it the other way round? A percentage is a percentage regardless of what demomination it's quoted in. I seem to remember a certain Gove having trouble understanding how percentages and averages work? Are you Michael Gove?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  13. Then you need to learn how to do it then. :Hilarious:

14. I'm an EU negotiator. :tearsofjoy:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. No I just think you struggle to understand or construct a logical argument.

16. Oh gawd !!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think duke is Jean Claude Junker

• Like Like x 1
  18. They both seem to be pissed half the time so he may well be.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. What you are is a loser on the wrong side of history. You can't accept that the world has changed and your political views have been rejected. You waste your time flogging a dead horse on an obscure special interest motorcycle forum to an audience of half a dozen people in the deluded hope that the energy you expend will change something. It will not, yet you continue ad nauseam. Nothing you say will make any difference. Nothing will change. Not a single person will be persuaded to reverse their vote in a second referendum that will never be held. You have lost. The project is dead. You argue about the ephemera of exit deals while the rest of the world trudges forward phlegmatically.
    You need another hobby.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  20. In Dukes defence i genuinely don't think he's a europhile per se, i just think he's worried, which is fine.

All we need is somebody who has managed to get out of a David Lloyd gym membership within month one to negotiate and it'll be done in a jiffy :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information