1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ask Nippie. She's always interfering with British politics! She'll know.

2. you ask her
    [​IMG]

3. No point, she'll lie. Like every politician who is near the top of their chosen tree.

Anyway, the point of the EU membership was so that national government members can strut around like peacocks, pretending to be in charge, being paid like they were in charge, but without the responsibilities and workloads of actually being in charge. All the while, the EU runs things quietly, in the background, away from those horrible, horrible voters. Leaving the EU means national governments working for a living and having to do stuff. Inconceivable!

This is why the Camerloon government was so against a Brexit referendum and then, a vote to leave once they thought they'd win a referendum. They hated the thought of having to be in charge of an entire nation. The sheer terror. This is the reality, finm.

I apologise for jumping so many chapters in your lesson plan but I could see you getting hot & sweaty over the Nippie and I needed your head back in the game.

4. This is why the Camerloon government was so against a Brexit referendum and then, a vote to leave once they thought they'd win a referendum. They hated the thought of having to be in charge of an entire nation. The sheer terror. This is the reality, finm.
    oh so close.
    cameron didnt want a reff because his party and the uk gov would come under some proper scrutiny.
    something the english haven't been doing for quite some time. if ever.

5. You're half-way there, finm about English proper scrutiny.

Go on, make the leap. I dare you : o )

6. nope, you've done a good job of ensuring that the grass dont look greener.

7. Grass is for sheepies, finm. Why you obsessed with grass again?

8. i
    it helps me to forget.

9. Don't worry, I'll remind you of that.

10. thank you officer.

pig.

11. prefer their new stuff.
    always stuck in the past yous brexitiers

12. You could learn something from history, finm, if you chose to.

Loyalty, for one thing!

13. sorry, but i'm all out of blind faith.

14. What if I told you that blind faith can be .... deep-fried? Hmm?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Oh oh.

Nurse Ratched will be along shortly.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. aye it can be, but all the shelves are empty. they're aww oot o batter.
    thanks, fuggin brexit.

17. only to give him his medication.
    open wide, chill time noob.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Looking good, Nurse Ratched!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information