1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Her action invited more people to try to come.

2. It's where the train is going Finm:
    [​IMG]

Words from the Wise:
    “Staying out of the euro will mean progressive economic isolation for Britain. It will mean fewer foreign businesses investing here, fewer good jobs being created and less trade being done with our European partners”.
    Former Business Secretary, Lord Peter Mandelson, 2003
    “The euro may well come to be regarded in the coming years as part of the answer to saving the City from permanent decline. It was easy to dismiss the fledgling euro as a ‘toilet currency’ before we realised our own economic growth was built on sand”.
    Lib Dem leader, Nick Clegg, 2009

And they are repeating the same statements now about leaving the EU.....

3. I have to say you are wrong fin, with no borders within the eu it was unrealistic to believe they would all remain in Germany. They were in Germany originally because they were supposed to be Syrian refugee's

However left unchecked, the greatest flood into Germany and now the eu was actually of third world economic migrants and NOT refugee's and all the while, according to asylum and refugee world agreed standards, travelling through multiple countries listed as safe countries
    https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/...the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...e-are-not-refugees-eu-official-says-1.2511133
    and one just for you fin, an archived report from the UNHCR that states 7 in 10 migrants crossing the med are NOT refugee's
    https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20170704/281500751274439

As to european media, simple fin, type in german newspapers, or whatever country your looking at, it gives you a list of them and you then follow into that media source, most have English versions or a translate option, you would have also seen I've put in direct papers, articles direct from the eu's own sources and website

You never bore me fin, you always provide the giggle needed, only duke can create more laughing at his posts :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. how old is that times piece? anything changed? did mandelson get it wrong again? unusual eh?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. For balance I'm currently in America with work and I've spoken to everyone here, yes everyone.....none of them have heard of dukey

Yes I know, hard to believe :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. pathetic piece of bandwagoning.
    anyhoo.
    i guess the overwhelming arguments to come over the sea and get kicked out again after three months of no employment was a better option than war, genocide and famine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Probably goes back to the 1960's Finm, they've been playing a long underhand game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Who get kicked out and to to where? They obviously keep it all quiet or are you talking about that Turkish holiday?

9. Well that sure told me, it's all in light hearted jest.

10. Have you met the duke? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol

12. Dukey? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. snap :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. well, i'v met exe, going by the wrinkles, he wont live long enough to see brexit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I best start being nice to him if he's writing a will. :thinkingface:

16. he struck me as the kind of guy thats hell bent on taking them with him.
    which reminds me to make like those other two great Scottish role models that helped make modern medicine.
    Burke and Hare. they knew stuff.

17. They have UK passports :worried:

18. dinna worry, according to Andrew Bridgen MP, the english can all get Irish passports. chill, you will be fine.

19. Nope, and I don't even use it now I have my infra red ones :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information