1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. does it matter where its written? why is that important to you? josh says, depending on how you answer he might tell you to shwut wit.. :D

#18882 finm, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Is Josh Jizzh brw? :thinkingface:

3. yip, josh says swut it and dwy yer wys
    :p

4. Is he in charge then? :thinkingface:

5. going by the way brexit is being handled, it seems his vote trumps yours, is that what you meant?

6. I was pretty sure Brexit was the right way forward when I saw www.wingsovercalcutta.com not real

apparently all independence wishes are being promoted from overseas don'tyaknow, #alltherage

7. Anyone brave enough to agree with what I said would happen all along?

I agree with everything I said.

#18888 Arquebus, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. aye, its deffo a possibility now, but it didn't happen all by its self. it's the result of good people taking back control. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. What a fucking idiot Johnson is! Simple Maths is beyond the twat.

We may be 1-0 down at this stage of the negotiation with the EU but we can still win 2-0"
    Boris Johnson

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. 1st Goal disallowed :thinkingface:

11. It was Abbott in a Boris suit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. a clown in a politicians suit . meh, but you guys love him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. A clown with a sinister idea.

14. aye, we ken fine, they love the boris.

15. You are such a muppet. You don't recognise Abbott when she's dressed in a Boris suit and to cover your embarrassing embarrassment you start waffling on about a clown suit?

Just get over him, fingerman, he's never going to write back to you. Let it go.

16. Diane also dresses up as a scottish american cowboy too, available at cheap rates and for bar mitzvahs too

[​IMG]

17. Is there nothing Diane cannot do badly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. To be honest duke, having seen some of your political financial predictions come and go, even Diane Abicus is safe in her job.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information