1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Drinky, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Am I just not seeing this anywhere? Did a search but can't see anything, usually that's all that's spoken about for months before hand (other than where to put tax disc's and what tyres). I know Goody used to do the ride in organisation from Gordano to Corn St has anyone else taken on the mantle, is anyone actually going to be turning up?
    Ducati are the lead marque so was expecting to see loads of posts about it, either that or so show I've been put on an ignore list and I'm not invited?

2. I bloomin hope people will be turning up as just booked a hotel in Bristol that weekend with the BIAMF in mnd

3. I really want to go seeing as it's only just up the road from me, but im waiting to see if i have to work.
    If not then ill be there!

4. See you at Gordano....:upyeah:

5. Planning on coming Drinky with a couple from down here.

6. I have only made this once when i had the Aprilia, might try and make this again considering i live in brizzle .

7. Phew, that's good at least I won't be on my own. Guess it's
    08.30 ish at Gordano for a coffee or green tea then nimble into Brizzol?

• Like Like x 1
  8. We are coming down on Friday straight from Horsham if weather is ok. Booked a night in Ibis.

9. I have no idea who is organising it (will PM Sean on FB). Hoping to be at Gordano in time for the ride-in. Have to pick my bike up first early morning from Harhaways.

10. I texted him today he's been back from Afg a week and is off on hols he hasn't said when he's back.

11. well whoever is going please post up lots and lots of lovely pics of everything.

12. Weather permitting

13. Accommodation in Bristol booked for family weekend. Hope the weather is as good as last year.

14. Will be at Gordano unless the weather is rubbish, must get the Ducati's un-sorned...

15. Hoping to be there
    Got kids so probably be on the train

16. I think I saw this a few years back (ironically I was at Gordano services filling up the car travelling down to Devon to get my first ducati) - hypermotard 1100s.....and there were a load of Duc's and the like in the car park....

When is it this year??

17. Will be there with the 749 and my pal with his 749R.

18. yeah - thanks - I found that - nothing on the meet at Gordano though....which is....funnily enough what I was asking about...

19. NOTE B: If you wish to participate in the mass ride-in you will need to arrive at the M5 J19 Gordano Services from 8.30 for a 9.30 departure.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information