1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Italian Day 2017 22nd April

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by comfysofa, Mar 5, 2017.

1. As above - just a reminder - i wont be able to make it this year (Gutted) but my kids come first so ill be taking them somewhere on that day....which is 22nd April.

BIAMF

• Like Like x 1
  2. Going friday. Hotel booked. Looking for some live music fri night. Going to Stafford Sat night for Sunday, Troy Bayliss guest of honour. Probably on 999 with gf.

#2 900streetfighter, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. I got the dates wrong... Like a typical bloke so we're away the weekend before...! Awesome! I'm there!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. il be at stafford with my honda on show. :upyeah:

5. Any south western's want to meet at Taunton again and ride up?
    I'll be taking my 1098R Bayliss edition this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm planning to attend for the first time in about 5 years! Haven't seen much info about this year though. Anyone know what times are for Gordano?

7. About 8am... Ish.

8. Just found it on their site, 08:30 for a 09:30 departure. £5 donation per bike.

9. Some of us are meeting at Taunton @Balmy, then picking up more at Weston-super-Mare

(I love a bit of Bayliss)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. At Costa again? What time?

11. Ill know at least one bike to look for then....every time i go i always meet virtually no one and then later that night theres pics posted by one and all of the day....i think someone is trying to tell me something....

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Im definitely going to try and make this years, haven't been for ages.

13. News regarding this year's BIAMF:
    "Owing to the road works / road closures etc in Bristol, if anyone who is not coming in via the ride-in from the M5 Gordano services wants a guide of how to get in please tell Paul Hanmore (BIAMF organiser) where they are coming from (their approach to Bristol) and their Email address and he will try to get a guide to them in the week immediately prior to the Festival. Paul's email address is [email protected]."

14. I was in Bristol last night for a concert, they have opened up the new road scheme now, nobody really knows where they are going it was a bit frantic, I wasn't sure which way to look just to cross the fecking road as I was a bit unsure which direction the cars were coming from.

15. I might nip down to see later on..

16. I walked across the centre Tuesday lunchtime -general confusion and carnage with buses whistling through at ramming speed. Needed wits about you crossing the roads.

Give it six months, they'll change it again....

17. The bit that seem to puzzle a lot of them was when you get to the end of Baldwin st you now go straight across instead of going round to the right, but once you cross over to the other side you cant turn right !!! people are just stopping as they don't know where they are going.

18. Indeed. I'm sure some consultants somewhere have earnt a fortune playing with model road layouts , in between snacks and lego/other nursery toys.

Pedestrianise the whole area and be done with it.

Make it an attractive area to indulge in a little passeggiata...

Might involve detonating a few kebabs shops , but that's a small price to pay

19. It was fine how it was originally.... Grass in the middle and a one way system round it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I thought all the re modelling was to accommodate this new metro bus thingy ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information