1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Britanny Excursion

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Beef, May 7, 2019.

1. Went to britanny on thursday morning with the wife and a bunch of mates, we sailed portsmouth to Caen, stayed in a Farmhouse type place called Manoir de Kervingant just outside of Tremel. Cracking place, enabled us to have comfortable social evenings. Manoir de Kervingant

We had a ride out every day,
    Fri we went to a museum that was a Bunker that was part of the atlantic wall, very interesting.

Saturday we just rode the coast to the NE of us, had some rain which reduced the fun, but still a good day out.
    Sunday we rode through the national park to the SW to a place called Morgat
    Amazing roads, pretty much empty, nice lunch by the coast.

Monday got up to head home, thick hoare frost over everything and 1 degree!.........I had no cold weather clothing-summer gloves (heated grips packed up last year - thanks Ducati!!) Heading back to the port we stopped at Mont St Michel for a look around, very impressive and well worth a visit if you're in the area. (Typical pricey tourist place mind!)

Then got the 4:15 ferry back to Portsmouth (after only just making the ferry due to our blasé attitude to the time! [​IMG] All in all a great weekend with friends. Tired today getting up for work.......but I shouldn't complain - my mate is heading home to Kinlochbervie!! He covered 650 miles before the weekend started and is now riding the 650 miles home as I type this! [​IMG]

I shall add pics of the routes we did later, if anyone wants the gpx files for TomTom or Garmin if they wish to use them, more than happy to oblige.

I need a holiday [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information