1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. as a remainer, as a admin, they would have been still 24 hours , I'm sure it's important to close it before 11 pm tomorow

crack on

2. How about the lesser evil of containment rather than brexit snipes entering every thread?

Easier to monitor one than all surely :upyeah:

3. I wonder who will get the last word :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I got one sentence in before i lost the will to live.

"Noobied" actually means this.....

[​IMG]

You would think you'd be sick of him bitch slapping you with ease by now, but you seem to really like a good Noobie-ing. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I will repeat it again for those hard of thinking.......it has NOTHING to do with tomorrow night and everything to do with the childish, rude and antagonistic behaviour that has gone one on from both sides of the divide.

1 minute to go.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Ooooo, Ooooo, is it you? :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. there is certainly some childish antagonism going on but i think it pretty disingenuous of you to attribute it solely to the brexit camp....
    it think you are at times also guilty of making brash statements based on personal feelings rather than facts... perhaps not so guilty on the petty name calling shit but calling out certain members from the brexit side while turning a blind eye to blatantly trolling remainers is far from impartial...

• Love You Love You x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. No :sob:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Oh I got another reason.

We should keep the thread to prove the country can come together....apart from the Indy 2 thread....but that doesn't count :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Me? :bucktooth:

11. No :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Does using the word cock womble count as petty name calling?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. OK that's it. Consigned to WASTELAND!

I will remind you once more that if anyone tries to resurrect this subject then the thread will be deleted and the poster will be discouraged from using the forum at first and if it continues they will be banned.

Thanks for everyone's contribution and let's get on with talking about bikes again.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information