1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Superbike School - Blyton Pank Lincolnshire

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nigel Machin, Aug 31, 2017.

1. IMG_1581.JPG IMG_1582.JPG IMG_1583.JPG IMG_1584.JPG IMG_1585.JPG IMG_1586.JPG IMG_1588.JPG IMG_1589.JPG Few snaps from the paddock today, had a great day, weather was great 1-1 instruction and learnt loads:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Interesting choice for a tuition day. How'd you get on with it?

3. Yeah c'mon man... tell us about the day, was it any good? What did you do? Were the sandwiches crap, etc?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. More to the point someone turned up on a goldwing....

5. I did Blyton Park on my Multi few years back. Great instructors and a nice tight little track, runs anti clockwise which is apparently unusual..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nice set up, very competent instructor / coaches. No more than 9 riders on track at any time with no more than 2 riders to a coach. I had 1:1
    Day is set out with the safety briefing at 8:30 and 5 20min track sessions followed by coach feedback and a classroom session looking at principals and exercises to practise. Yesterday ran with 1 track group and 3 road biased groups. I did level 1 and from start to finish improved my overall speed but more importantly increased my ability to corner more smoothly using the correct lines with an understanding of what a multi can do. Great well capable and qualified instructors who know their stuff, the canteen is great too with all food prepared freshly. The guy on the Golding thingy was a ROSPA police motorcycle rider who, shall we say made some very brisk progress, made the corners look effortless !
    I'll post up some of the pros photos when I get them :)

7. Costs etc?

• Agree Agree x 1

8. As google has apparently yet to find it's way north of the Watford gap, permit me to help you sir....

https://britishsuperbikeschool.com

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I had the 1:1 course at £489 and needed a hotel also, still thought it was money well spent :)

10. I don't think that's too bad. I've just spent that kind of money for a night in that there London and all I had to show for it was a great big hangover!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anyone going to Le Mans with nolimits September 5/6th?

12. A few snaps from my recent visit to Blyton :)

IMG_2101.jpg IMG_2546.jpg IMG_2588.jpg IMG_2607.jpg IMG_3203.jpg IMG_3341.jpg IMG_3807.jpg IMG_3841.jpg IMG_3859.jpg

13. Threads merged

Do Not Sell My Personal Information