1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Superbike Test Timing Live

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Mar 15, 2019.

1. The BSB web site is currently showing live timing of testing at Monteblanco. Andy

2. Aside from Jason O’Halloran who appears to have put in an absolute flyer, 2nd fastest to 11th fastest is covered by less than 1 second. Of the Ducatis, Redding (3rd) followed by Bridewell (9th) and then Brookes (14th).
    Not reading too much into the times as I don’t think Moteblanco is the usual testing track so most will be learning the track as well as working on the bike set up. 2 days further testing in Portimao next week for some. Andy

3. The only thing that I've noticed across the 3 days is that Brookes had a really steady start, spent the whole day and most of yesterday 2-2s off the pace. He said he was working on engine mapping, but Redding was flying so strange that they are doing such different things. I guess you would expect Bridewell to be the lowest Ducati at the mo because of the size of the team and resources but I'm sure they will get there equally.

4. With 50 minutes left of the afternoon session at Portimao, it's Redding, Bridewell, Brookes. Andy

5. Fair play to you andy 4th place in that company is commendable :p

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information