1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brno 24th-26th June 2019

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by GreenOn, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hello Folks,

Looking at doing the said event with NL, does anyone on here have any feedback on the track and city from any previous trips to Brno with NL, thanks in advance. :cool::motorcycleduc:

Regards
    Dave T

2. Czech is a great place cheap and varied, Brno is the second city (I believe) you won't be bored, only a couple hours up to Prague, circuitwise no idea but imagine it's great and hot.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Great circuit. Good Hotel provided by NL. Cheap Beer. Nice to be able to have a ciggy with a pint. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Done Brno twice now. What a great track, technical and fast. Google it for a few idea's of layout etc. The hotel that NL are in is OK and some decent places to eat within a short walk. Just depends what you prefer. So check trip advisor for options.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Showpark

6. 55p beers (500ml) when we were last there. Awesome place and circuit. There’s a great gun club nearby if that’s your thing.

7. Thanks for the input chaps, I have a been pondering doing Brno for a couple of years now, and next years NL dates fall kindly for me. Looking at driving over and taking an extra backup bike, always good idea when you have a Ducati I have found, especially a ten year old Ducati :) , see you there. :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

8. @Dibble is yer man....probably knows all the best (and worst ;) ) places to go

9. Samie didn't you do Prague twice as well?:astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Do it. Nothing not to like. Great place, great circuit. It's bloody hot, 36 deg C when I was there in June, track temp was 59 deg C. So hot that grip felt a bit greasy.

Noticed some top totty too. If I were 25 again I'd have had a ball! Ah well...

11. Great track, really enjoyable, NL hotel really well located centrally with some good restaurants nearby, the ice cream parlour on the main square is great for desserts .... beer is plentiful and cheap and the circuit is a short drive away, parking at the hotel is 'on site' so no fighting the locals in side streets ... thinking Estoril there ... lol .... Extra curricular pastimes in abundance ..... allegedly ...

Only annoyance is people lighting up whilst you want to eat .. ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information