1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brno Motogp

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Aug 4, 2017.

1. That is one ugly motherf**ker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok - that makes the hammerhead fairing from earlier this season look good :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like it could be effective

5. It's so ugly I'm gonna sell my bike and buy eye drops.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I love the whole Ducati "lets just go bonkers with the design" approach to all this. If it works great, if it doesn't then whatever will be next??

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Presumably the Ducati MotoGP team believe this design falls within the rules banning wings, introduced this year. But somebody else will be along tomorrow arguing that it breaches those rules, and saying it should be banned. I am looking forward to an entertaining wrangle about it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. He's got a dark visor on ?? :cool::grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I sort of like it :astonished:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Something that ugly can only be unreliable too ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Look closely - it's off a Seat Leon Cupra! o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. So when did James Dyson join the Ducati design team..

Only now needs a white line on track, with a nose like that it couldn't help but be addicted...

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. curses... Hurried home from work to watch fp1/2 and my fucken bt box decided to not record it.. Why can't they have it on demand? Cvnts... Anyhu, 8am ( as in soon) for those up and into it!

14. Did you know that Dyson is now one of the largest, if not largest, farm land owners in the U.K. And takes therefore the biggest euro subsidy, even tho he doesn't farm anything?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. @chizel , today, my shit Tivo decided to only record 6 minutes of the race, it stopped just as Sam Lowes was being interviewed on grid. Does anyone know where I can watch it with out giving the result away. Its not on BT sport catch up yet ?? Grrrr Tivo is shittttttttt !!!!! :mad:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information