1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brohn Machine Polisher/sander & Accessories

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Topolino, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've recently got into detailing and bought a number of new products and kit to get started. Amongst these was a machine polisher and associated pads, polishes and cutting compounds. Unfortunately the first polisher I bought was a rotary polisher and though it is much quicker to get results from than an orbital polisher, is aimed at more experienced hands than mine so I went with an orbital instead, hence why this one is up for sale. Stil new and in the box, never used. Comes with three polishing pads for different compounds of polishes. Plus backing plate and microfibre towels. Polisher includes allen key tool and spare motor brushes. This is a powerful 1400W machine and as such can be used just as effectively as a sander with the correct size abrasive discs. The motor with soft start as standard, has an RPM range of 600-3000 allowing you to use it on even the most delicate paint. Again nothing wrong with this kit but you do need some previous experience to use it effectively and I'm not confident enough at this stage. Anyone considering paint correcting their bike or car, this machine will cut hours of work off and all that elbow grease! I'm looking for £55 plus postage. Price includes three polishing pads, backing plate, 2 x polishes/cutting compounds and microfibre towels.

image2__50681.1463506074.1280.1280.jpg

2. Almost. Just sorting out postage. Will post up when it's gone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sold yet?

4. Final details being polished off...

• Like Like x 1
  5. If this falls through I’ll take it.

6. Now sold.

7. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information