1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bsb Brands *spoiler*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jul 23, 2017.

1. WTF happened to Brookes?! Was leading easily until a few drops then went steadily backwards...what a ride by Shakey tho! 9th to first in about 4 laps and perfect timing for the red flag stoppage at lap 19.

I'm hoping Copper can keep up the pressure and take the SSTK 1000 this year, met him couple times and really nice fella and smooth as silk rider. Buchan seems to have a few issues with the bike recently...

Stopped spitting now, let's get on with the supersport soon! Seeley and stapleford non-point scoring riders ran away yesterday, lets see if the others can mix it a bit today...:upyeah:

2. Dont really know why the Moto2 spec bikes are allowed to race. I guess have to be tested(think they have new M2 765 motor) but if I was racing in BSS I wouldnt be happy to have them on the grid plus for the casual spectator it must be confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd love one of those Spirit Moto2 bikes. 140KG I believe, must be so good to ride.

4. And they get in the way. They are right up front mixing it. Farmer made it clear what he thought on the grid interview!!

Shakey left them all race 2 tho.

Super sport was a bit tame by their standards...

5. IMG_0028.JPG Think Shakey needs some tyre advice, add a few psi @Cream_Revenge ? :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  6. The guy that ended up on the grass was NWR, who used to be on here when he was racing last year I think, his bike looked a mess, but was mostly superficial hopefully o_O

7. yep seen he's ok on FB and thats how I heard there was a smash. Guiver is having a hand op. No idea who the other fella somersaulting was, a mate ion a mate but he's heard nothing :confused:

8. I was there today, managed to blag some vip tickets through work. Didn't see the crash but there plenty of blue flashing lights , it took quite a while to sort out, quite a short race in the end, watched the battered bikes coming back into the pits.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information