1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bt Sport Now.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 15, 2018.

1. sorry if its been posted already but bt sport at the min,as in from 9pm is showing mm unseen footage (Kinda) and at 4.00 am will show the season preview..7.00 am 2017'Season review and at 9.30am is fp1 moto3 so the start of it all!!!!
    hit record or stay up but don't miss it!!! Unless you are a shirt rider ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. A cracking good programme - some great insights into MM's character.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm a MV fan, a Rossi fan, a morbidelli fan, a zarco fan, a dovi fan.... Not really a mm fan, but he has changed the face of motogp for ever ... And for the better ( in most ways) can't see him loosing for a long time.

4. What's the quickest reasonably priced way to get access to moto gp on tv? I know virgin packages etc but I think I'll struggle as on a contract...I'm pretty clueless with it all but fancy watching it I guess it's early hours tomorrow after a beer :)

5. I pay £5 per month through EE and watch it on my iPad.

6. EE? Contract?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I cancelled BT Sport as it went up to about £34 a month as a Sky customer. I was then told by a guy at work, who's wife works for EE that I could get it as part of my contract. So I signed up for my free 3 month subscription yesterday, moving to £5 a month after that. :upyeah: No ability to record, but for £5, it has to be a bargain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Snap. And I have found that if you download the widows app, you can watch with your log in details on a laptop and, as I am now, then stream to a large HD tv :)

9. Well, I have paid for the BT sport App. Have a Mac, Apple TV, an Amazon Firestick, smart TV and router. I must be able to figure a way to watch this on my TV. :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Doest seem to work on Mac app. I have dual-boot MacBook, so running windows and works great :)

11. If you are paying for BT app, and not thru a third party like EE, I thought you could cast to Apple TV tbh

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. If you are paying for BT app, and not thru a third party like EE, I thought you could cast to Apple TV tbh

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Well, I only signed up yesterday, so haven't had much of a play yet. But will give it a shot.

14. My Mac also has the dual boot function with Windows installed. Again, maybe another option.

15. Right I have upgraded to full house on virgin so get bt sport, can I watch practice and qualifying? Bit clueless

• Like Like x 1
  16. Qualifying is on now.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yes, channel 528, BT covers the lot :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Sat down in bed to watch it and it's not on, the virgin box is downstairs so do I need to connect from downstairs to upstairs tv? Told you I'm clueless

19. Great qualifying and didn't expect that order of play,and did you see that dirt on the track kicking up:thinkingface:

#19 XH558, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Have you got multi box?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information