1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bt Tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ballbagracer, May 1, 2019.

1. So with prices always increasing (my bt has just gone up) I am thinking of alternatives? NOW TV? IPTV? happy to pay, but just feed up with the constant increases.I had a very quick look on the line but got a little confused :p
    I have a few apps on my firestick but I don't seem to keep up with it all. Any of you fellas and ladies have any advise on such techie ideas? :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Phone them up and haggle, I halved the price of my BT Sport a few times by threatening to leave

3. I have had success with that method, but doesn't seem to work anymore :worried:

4. Just rang BT for a renewal quote, currently paying £31 a month plus line rental that I pay up front, this is for unlimited broadband, weekend calls and BT TV with sport, after my conversation I was upgraded to superfast fibre broadband, weekend calls and BT TV with sport for £20 a month plus my line rental which has already been paid up front. The broadband speeds will be five times faster apparently.
    Pleased with that.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just use free sat, fuck the cable companies :D

6. Didn't know they did broadband, phone and Moto gp.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information