1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Bucci Slipper Clutch

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by cookster, Nov 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi chaps I'm selling my slipper clutch as I can't get on with on the road, there great on track though. It's a bucci slipper nearly new . Should fit all dry clutch models but you should check. It came out of my 996sps £400.
    20181122_092809.jpg 20181122_092755.jpg 20181122_092727.jpg 20181122_092641.jpg

2. What’s up with it on road cookster?
    Been thinking of swapping mine out for a while and waiting to see one pop up at the right time. See yours, got excited and you say you don’t like it :)
    I’ll have a look at bucci as not seen those on my searches.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bucci are a recognised make. I believe that early DP items are rebranded Bucci clutches (had one on my 916...it was smooth as silk and behaved impeccably).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’m thinking it should fit my 998...
    Although it’s a deep sump testastretta so my need a different lock nut maybe?

5. A slipper clutch is not to everyone's taste and certainly if you ride smoothly, anticipate braking and change gear to suit your speed, it is unlikely you would notice the clutch. If however you were an aggressive bugger, banging down through the box to shed speed to make that bend, you most certainly will appreciate its operation. My 748R, 853RS track bike and my 1098R all have slipper clutches (as do my Multistrada and my V4 but wet not dry) and I would not be without this type of clutch. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. £200 posted ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. @pauliealdridge69 I just didn't like it mate , it's hard to explain it almost worked in stages from taking off if that makes sense? Once up and running it was very smooth especially on down shifts, I had one on my track bike and it was brilliant. It might be different with a different set of plates in it too. But I prefer my sps clutch to be honest.

8. And yes this was a dp part originally.

9. Cookster I’ll pm you

• Like Like x 1
  10. And raise chizels £200 with wotzits and soft drink of your choice lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. :):):) and some wotsits? Lol... you know what? I don't even know what a wotsits is....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  12. Wotzit sounds like a skin disease.

13. Wotsits,
    Common bike parts currency, surprised you’ve not heard of it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've heard of but never encountered em.... Perhaps I'm asking to many .... I have heard they are like a twisty but not as good... I'd believe that ....

15. Where have you been? Potholing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information