1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cadwell Park Track Day Video

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by KevR, May 21, 2017.

1. Cadwell Park - Sat 20/05/2017 , First time out on RSV4. Sorry its not a Ducati. Again.

2. Love the sound at full chat!

3. Nice, bike sounds awesome, I'd be interested to know what camera you used.
    Steve

4. Hi Bradders
    Thanks , it has a full Akra system , fitted by the previous owner. It measured 104 db at Cadwell without the db killer. I am at Snetterton in a couple of weeks , so hoping the db killer will take it below 102 db for the static test, and that it wont ping the ride-by noise meter.

5. Hi Steve
    The camera is a GoPro Hero 4 Session. Its pretty small cube shaped camera about 1 inch cubed, and is pretty easy to use , which is good as I am a simpleton. Press button to start filming , press button to stop filming , however I even managed to f**k that up when I first had it , pressed the button for too long , which turns it on to time elapse , which is rubbish , I now have a folder with about 20,000 photos of 1 track day, if i was a bit cleverer I would be able to delete them easily , but i'm not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. your all over the place kev, looks like youve been on the fat frogs haha

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Lone the overtake into park then miss apex by about Louth PMSL

8. Hi Wayne. I have rang every pub around Snetterton , none of them sell Fat Frogs , I would say we could make our own , but I still havent got a f**king clue what was in it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yes , I have had better trackdays , I dont think I worried many apex's all day long. Drinking Fat Frogs till 2.00am is never a clever thing the night before a track day , especially first time on the bike. Please dont ask what a Fat Frog is , as i still dont know.@shakeys dad might have an idea, but i doubt it. I was quite thankful that it started raining at lunchtime.

10. no idea whats in it,not sure i want to know either

11. According to Google, it's a cocktail made from Smirnoff Ice, Archer's peach shnapps and WKD Blue. Sounds revolting. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. No wonder you were slaughtered :skull:

13. Thanks for that Andy, hopefully I will remember never to order it again , having said that it was only £6 per bucket , it couldn't have been that bad , as we had several buckets.
    It sounds like you had a good time in Almeria , theres a few of us going in November for 5 days.I wonder what the Spanish is for Fat Frog.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Almeria was great, good weather and only 45 riders in total so usually never more than 20 bikes on track at any one time. 3 days open pit lane was very tiring, not sure how I'd manage 5 days. Hope you have as good a time. We'll be back that way at Cartagena in early October. Oh yes, rana gorda. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information