1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cadwell Sunday 10th June

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Hey

Booked 5 places in Inters for the above (can be changed to novice/nutter if they still have spaces in those groups when you call).

Code: DUC

No garage reserved as apparently they don't have any there. Anyone got a generator I can borrow?????

3 groups.

With 10% group discount works out at £134.10.

Any and all welcome to join :upyeah:
    upload_2018-3-5_17-1-49.png
    http://www.msvtrackdays.com/bike/calendar/2018/june/10-cp/

CR

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Never ever done a trackday .... infact only back on bikes after a 5/6 year gap! So i’m still finding my feet! Is this a good idea? And Cadwell? I really fancy this, I only live 15 mins from the circuit! :thinkingface:

3. But I could bring a generator or 3! :upyeah:

4. Can't be arsed to travel that far

5. It's a great idea (probably) but if I was you I'd ask to go in novice not inters.

6. I’ll look into it and let you know :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. It will for sure be novice!! Is there a lower category than that? :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pit bitch

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. You could pip the oranges :)

10. How far is cadwell from Cheltenham?

11. Could you do Lvl1 California super bike school or Ron Haslam Race school between now and Cadwell. :) It would be a good confidence boost

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Screenshot_20180305-204926.png

13. Interested. It would be a good run out before Brno.

14. Bloody miles then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. :noentry:
    If it’s dry. It’s worth the distance :upyeah:

If you get stuck @Cream_Revenge I have one you can borrow. It’s noisy and old but it’s a Honda and bulletproof and will run two sets of warmers and a kettle ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Me too but its a Sunday so roads should be quiet and apparently it's a great track and I want a picture of me jumping :cool:

17. Cheers mate, or you could bring the Suzi?

18. 55136DEB-32FB-4AB6-A376-471BDCE33E66.jpeg 91EAA091-4D1E-47A7-9E8F-7DA8AACCE5B4.jpeg 357D4ABE-DBE9-4FDB-95F0-5BB601930079.jpeg
    It is. Take the Monday off and travel then

Yes, best circuit there is
    2 wins out of 3 races, and knocked unconscious in the other fighting for first having lead all the way til the last lap!

And the Hants crew in their corner, used to organise an annual 2 day pilgrimage

• Like Like x 2
  19. Am in the same boat as Coffey, and like him/her, am another local to this track its only 20mins or so down the road... Over the years ive been ask if done a track day, not too fussed really, not competative enough...

Its only like me gong the BIAMF in Bristol or Ace Cafe or up to Scotland for SDC weekender...

20. Him .... lets do it .... :upyeah:o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information