1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calimoto Ride Application

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by winrow3745, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Hello all,
    I saw this being used by someone but they just said they were testing it and didn't have a comment either way about it. But for the rides I do, short blasts when I get the chance, it seemed perfect.
    But I just wondered whether anyone uses it and had any experience of it finding new interesting roads?
    I also noted there is a free version then a premium version so wondering whether it's beneficial to purchase or subscribe.
    Here's the link https://calimoto.com/en
    Thanks all,
    Andy.

2. I have used the free version. It was ok. I haven't used it for a while though...............not for any reason other than I haven't.

3. I used it to create all the gpx files on swi500 and found it really easy to use when planning/laying out the routes, certainly easier than the TomTom online version. As and when I tour next I would upgrade to get access to more areas and continue to use it.

I haven't used it yet to record my rides as it would eat the battery on my phone and I don't have a power supply on my bike (yet). However, I have seen rides recorded with it and the post ride rendering and information is top notch.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information