1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling All Manchester Based Riders!

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by PauloPani, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Looking to get a few ride outs before the shitty.....sorry 'shitter' weather arrives!

I live in Urmston, Manchester. If there are any like minded Ducatista out there who fancy meeting up! Hopefully we can get a few of us together and continue the momentum into next year! :upyeah:

I organised something similar on the 1000rr Fireblade forum some years back and gained some genuinely life long mates off there now. Be good to meet some people off here too!!:upyeah:

2. If your not a member of the ducati owners club then that'd also be a good source to meet like minded people.

The Manchester and West Yorkshire branch regularly hold ride outs

• Like Like x 2
  3. Im near bolton if u fancy a ride sometime

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah definitely @evoboy, will let you know next time I'm out and vice versa! Not this weekend though.....im on call :worried:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bolton here too......Bit late to the party but there will be some dry sundays left.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I'm sure there will be a few Sundays we can get out this year and like I said, carry the momentum into next year!

Has either of you been to the Veterans cafe bike night on Mondays? Its at Barton aerodrome near Trafford Centre. Again, bit late for that this year now its getting dark but one for next year also!

7. I haven't but ive been to the sunday car show

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey crazycraig welcome , glenboy off rad you can’t escape anywhere unnoticed, I’ve a couple of older ducs :joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. LOL i cant get away with anything can i !!! Hope you are well

Do Not Sell My Personal Information