1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Get The Brake Pedal Stub Separately?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Coolhands, Dec 15, 2018.

1. I bent the little bit you operate with your toe. It rotates (sons) in the main brake pedal housing so the whole thing is not one piece. I don’t want to buy entire brake pedal for £130 or whatever but it doesn’t seem to be available separately. Anyone know?

3979FA11-EFEE-4AE9-A2E1-A7429976C747.jpeg

2. If you look at the manufacturing techniques used, the toe piece has a hollow end that is swaged out like a bell end to secure it in the lever. Sadly I don’t think you will find just the toe piece. Not sure if the Hyper lever is common to any other model. A quick call to your local parts department might give you the answer, then a look on eBay. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Another alternative to what @ducati dad has posted is to just use a machine screw and a combination of nuts and washers covered with a piece of rubber tubing, but at 7 quid, the e-bay option looks good. If the insurance hadn't covered my silly tip-over in Setpember, this would have been a neat option. The OEM replacement pedal is horrendously expensive.

4. Good call Gandalf!. I've done this before when I was a lad, had no cash.......but my Dad was an engineer so nuts and bolts everywhere! I used the original rubber on the bolt - couldn't really tell the difference.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information