1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Someone Double Check Renthal Part Number

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Gray84, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Just received my renthal 14t front sprocket.
    Part number 344-520-14p

It lists monster and 848 streetfight 12-15

I have a 2011 848 evo.

Can any one double check that before I go ripping my sprocket off please.

2. do you have a 520 chain?
    do you want 14 teeth ?

they are the only variants for the later ducatis that are bolted on by a big nut rather than the earlier two small bolts and a plate...

it'll be fine in my humble opinion ...

3. Have you tried the Renthal Web Site or Google and other sellers sites?

4. i did write.."let me google that for you".... but stopped!:confused::upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Yes I’ve looked at google and finding 2 or 3 part numbers.
    Would be nice for the help of someone to say. “Yes that will fit”

6. Post #2 is saying exactly that :eyes:

7. oooh nice move, are you being Theresa..

8. Ring B&C express :)
    They'll tell thee

• Like Like x 1
  9. oh, and get it on the correct way around...

10. "hello is that bandc ...i didn't buy a sprocket from you, but can you tell me if it'll fit"...;):upyeah:

11. I thought he would question your humble opinion to which I was going to say you were never wrong - but it didn't quite work out as planned, a bit like Theresa I guess yes :(

12. #12 Denzil the Ducati, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  13. Yes as said I’ve checked google. So as everyone on here only has the time to say. “Use google” and don’t get the grasp that forums are for help ! “Useless”

So now I understand I have a sprocket for a 520 chain.
    I’ve been told my standard chain is 525 I think they said.
    So this one won’t fit.

Thanks for the help guys. Hope your ride better than your help is:confused::sleeping:

14. Nope :(

15. keep the 520 front sprocket treat yourself to a new chain and renthal rear 520 sprocket and carrier..

16. How do you think that would pan out?

17. How would that pan out?

18. Checking part numbers on other peoples bikes won't help you. It appears you you don't know what's on your bike.
    You are going to have to take your sprocket off and compare it. If nobody has messed with it I think you will find you have wasted your money
    Maybe next time you could check what you have on your bike before you buy

19. I didn’t know there was 2 different ones that’s why I was asking and trying to find out what’s original on an 848. Not wasted any money I just walked into the shop and swapped in. No drama.
    Guess the best thing to do in future is take the long journey to research and find out myself rather than ask someone.
    And then I can come on here and see someone else asking I can tell them to use google.:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Actualy if you had used google you would be no better off as you dont know or didnt know what size you had on your bike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information