1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can You Identify This?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ibgarrow, Nov 7, 2018.

1. i know how super-fit all you happy chaps and chapesses are, so perhaps someone might be able to identify this activity tracker I've acquired.
    It needs some sort of app to connect, but I can't identify the make or model, so can't get at the data or set it up.
    Any ideas?
    I've looked at all the FitBits....
    It does VO2, heart rate, paces, temperature and the display changes by tapping the screen on a fingerprint icon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. Likee Best Fitness Tracker

3. My only idea is get a better camera?

Have a close look at the charger cable ends-usually there is someform of subtle logo embossed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Bingo M2 Fitness band

5. “House!”

6. Try the Droihealth App

#6 chrisw, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  7. Clearly a product that is fit for the 'Shite Bin Thread!'

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Did that-not a mark anywhere!

9. Is that your ASBO tag?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I've looked up the Bingo product but it's not the same. The Droihealth app doesn't pick it up either....

11. What happens when you switch it on? No logo displayed as it starts up?

12. Nope. No logo, no switch or button. Permanently on whilst charged. No brand, serial or identifying marks anywhere!
    It displays: VO2, Heart rate, steps, temperature, distance, calories and its MAC address, but it doesn't show up on a PC, or via Bluetooth.
    I've tried looking for a matching charger, as that's quite different, but no luck.

13. Is there a settings menu? Have you asked this chap!

FAC362ED-9416-4143-A0D5-2AED779CB668.jpeg

14. No menu, just display which changes as I tap the fingerprint icon.

15. Wonder if the charging cable plugged into to the back of the watch and the other end into a Pc would elicit any info -eg an auto start up of a home website or summat

16. Run the battery down and see what happens when it powers up while/after charging

17. S908 GPS Fitness Tracker
    [​IMG]

18. The S908 was designed to work with the HPlus Watch app which can be used to download data from the tracker and displaying it in graph or pie form so you can make better sense of your exercise data. The app can also be used to view your recorded GPS tracks. The app also allows you to control various settings on the S908.

19. image.jpeg Nearly, but no buttons on mine

20. Chinese special methinks... seems to be sold under many different brand names. Based on how close it is to the s908, I would suggest trying the HPlus app

Do Not Sell My Personal Information