1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can You Lower The Pegs?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by WheeliesToForgetFeelies, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Hi all,

I'm still trying to adjust to the seating on my '11 HM796.

I'm 6'2 ft 175lb. I noticed that I'm more stable on the bike if I slide all the way down the seat with my crotch right on the tank. If I seat a bit further back it's more comfortable on my knees, but I feel I have less control of the bike with this wild long suspension travel, and I end up sliding forwards anyway

However this means a bit of an extreme angle on my knees and requires much more effort to squeeze the tank. I think if I could lower the pegs I'd sit more comfortably.

So, any way I can lower the pegs? Or maybe get a taller seat? Anything else I can do to make this bike feel more stable in braking and cornering?

2. I think theres some jap shops on ebay that sell pegs that lower the position...

3. To confirm what @comfysofa said, if you look on ebay there are quite a few. Shine seem to be rear footpegs only, but some have both front and rear. Hope you get it sorted!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information