1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Welder?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by efcbluepete, Oct 4, 2017.

1. I know it isn't bike related, but I am looking for a welder to work on my 1991 Saab 900 after being let down by a more local welder. Happy to trailer it to a workshop and send photos to any prospective welder. I just don't trust myself with body panels.

Need to chop off old arches and weld new inner and outer arches (which I have already got). Car runs, drives but has no MOT, and has a bit of an oil leak.

my long term project that needs to see some progress.

PM me if you know of anybody interested in taking on a bit of tricky welding.

thanks,

Pete

2. Sorry I don't have a recommendation as I am daan Saaf but good luck with your project anyway. I used to run a Saab 9000 Carlsson. Great cars and deadly quick. I sold it after the turbo blew. Cost me £1500 to get the turbo fixed and I sold it for £1500.o_O Certainly wish I'd kept it but we had three young children at the time and the only way to get all the car seats in was for my wife to sit in the back, in the middle. Suited me fine though.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information