1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon Fibre Fever

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JohnR, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Thinking of adding a few more bits to the Panigale, came across carbon fibre fever on Ebay.
    Anyone used them, they say the quality is as DP stuff which I have some parts at present on the bike.
    Don't want to buy any if its a mis match etc for what I have already.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh no!, not you aswell, I think something must be in the water, I too am getting urges to buy carbon fibre!. I was hoping you were going to be all sensible and say the Panigale is a beautiful bike just the way it is and there is no need for things like carbon fibre!. I don't smoke but I imagine cigarettes work on the same principle as buying carbon fibre. It starts with just one which then leads to another and before you know what happened you're addicted and chuffing away like a chimney, the postman needs a bigger van and hates you and your bike's so light with carbon you have to tether it down!. Best job is not to start in the first place.................but I already have!!!!.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. I have always used Conquest Carbon and the stuff they have is really good quality

4. Do you have a link to these guys? I had a search for them on eBay but no joy?

5. Only tweaks I think it needs is the tail tidy and ditching the god awful plastic exhaust and engine covers!!!

6. QB Carbon are making lots of 899/1199 carbon stuff for JHP.

7. I don't have a link, I just searched for panigale carbon and clicked on a few items and they came up.

8. Thread resurrection :p

Anyone buy anything from Carbon Fibre Fever in the end ?

9. I actually logged on today so that I could start a thread on carbon fibre fever. I seen the stuff last night and wondered what the quality was like. I've got the 1299S and want to buy some bits, especially an exhaust cover as that looks really wank and would like something as close to the DP front mudguard as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks good but hard to gauge the quality from pictures and alot of rubbish out there with bad fitting.

Ideally would be good to get some first had review from people who have bought from Carbon Fibre Fever

11. I might bite the bullet and order the exhaust shield first

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I'm tempted looks a good item at a fair price

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information