1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon Parts Availability

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Fletch., Mar 23, 2021.

1. Hey you guys...

Could I ask where do you guys buy your carbon parts from? I’m having problems getting anything from Ducati as it’s all on back order. I’ve looked at getting it from Italy or other European countries but am unsure about additional tariff, hidden costs. Has anyone any recent, this year, experience?

Thank you

2. I bought an SF V4 in December, parts started to show late Feb and still not all here.
    Mainly DP for carbon with the exception being the carbon wings. Used a company called Ffcarbon in Germany. They’ve not shown yet either so not sure about import duty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have tagged you to our conquest carbon part of the forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi @fetch

We have a lot of stock but due to the current climate parts are taking a long time to produce as there is a bottle neck of orders for the whole industry. Take a look at our site www.conquestracing.co.uk all Fullsix carbon parts will state if they are in stock or not when you select the finish.

5. Hello unknown at Conquest Racing Ltd

Thank you for the reply and link . You have some beautiful parts that are a little bit like chocolates to a chocoholic

I realise I’m going to come across all nit picky but they are quite expensive aren’t they. They are actually more expensive than DP (I can currently get a small discount as I’ve just spent 20+k there ) I assume there’s an excellent reason why.

Do you offer any sort of discount?

Thank you

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. The prices of Fullsix appear comparable to DP and I’m pretty sure they come out the same factory. The carbon wings are about 25% cheaper if you fancy those !

Have you seen the new Fullsix carbon swing arm cover and new radiator guards ...... nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hi Fletch,

the parts are made in Slovenia by Fullsix who also make OEM Ducati carbon they are around 10-20% less than that of dealer prices.

Nearly all other sellers of carbon parts are bought from China... hence their value!

Yes we do offer a discount exclusive to forum members on a range of manufacturers, I’ll PM them to you now.

regards Steve.

#7 Conquest Racing Ltd, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  8. I can vouch for FullSix via Conquest Racing. Credit where credit is due. Steve has been more than fair with me. We had a few technical problems with some products but Steve sorted me out :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  9. That’s all the endorsement anyone could possibly ask for.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. four months now been waiting for my carbon goodies from ffcarbon. to be fair they did say would take up to 15 weeks so due any minute.... less half cost of DP and good quality. just got to see what duty i get whacked with..........

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wow just got a quote of my local Ducati dealership to fit the

"FULLSIX DUCATI PANIGALE V4 STREETFIGHTER V4 CARBON FIBRE OEM EXHAUST GUARD COVER"

£182.50+VAT :astonished: does that sound right?

12. It’s a tank off job to fit the exhaust shield..

• Like Like x 1
  13. NSR500Conquest Racing Ltd Good Morning, i am looking for some AEM parts, do you have any discounts on these parts available, cheers

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information