1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Carbon Side Stand

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JohnnySea, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Has anyone tried one of these? Carbon side stand.jpg

2. Just no......

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree but it’s an interesting part and wondered if anyone had any success with them.

4. Was offered a slightly used one some time ago and got hands on! Super light as you would imagine, but this particular one had issues with the pivot bolt bushing. Enough to put me completely off the idea! Zero gains for the ridiculous price. Plus if it does break just think of the damage it’s going to cause :astonished: avoid 100% and spend it on something that’s going to make a bigger improvement:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had one on my 1199 and 1299. No problems but the alloy foot plate is very soft and will soon look tatty so I simply had a piece of stainless steel cut to profile and bonded it on.

• Like Like x 2
  6. No. My bike is track only but I still find a side stand very useful. Mainly for using as a pirouette point when positioning bike in the pit garage.

7. Mary, is this you ? upload_2020-9-30_11-5-22.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Nice, you have cracking legs if you dont mind me saying so. Have you considered changing your avatar ?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. HI Topolino, Appreciate if you can make contact with me privately re, pro-bolt etc on [email protected] Thanks & kind regards, Michael

Do Not Sell My Personal Information