1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon4us ... Shocking Service

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by MutleyV4S, May 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone purchased anything from Carbon4Us (based in Murcia, Spain)?

I ordered some CNC Racing footpegs back in March and have had very, very limited success getting hold of them, let alone getting the products shipped to me.

Word of warning... Don't use them!

2. Thread moved

3. They must be in some kind of trouble.

I had to use the PayPal protection for a none delivered item last week. Order was placed in January and… nothing. Not even an answer to my emails. It’s the first time as I always was satisfied with their service for the past 3 years.

I wouldn’t order again with them just now. Wait and see…

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That was my thoughts as well... have literally just received a message from UPS saying they've now collected my parcel from Carbon4us but will believe it when it lands on my doorstep...

5. I m recently experiencing their BAD custoner service. I ve made an order a month and a half ago, recevied it 3-4 days ago and was incomplete. Missing an important piece. Explained to them that parcel was not damaged or opened , probably forgot to put it inside.

After not answering on email send a message on instagram, got a reply, saying to fill up a sworn declaration form without clarifying to whom!

I know its gonna take a long time to solve it now, still not having the missing part.WORST customer service i ve ever seen, bad communication (slow reply on emails). I ve even had to "beg" to give me the tracking number of the order.

6. When your goods arrive you have really strong rights as a buyer to return them for a full refund provided you act quickly. Given your experience to date and their track record (above) I'd have the pacquete in oficina de correos today. Make sure its sent registered!

Payments using credit cards and Paypal also provide refunds from poor sellers.

Goodluck.

7. Don't wait for a reply, they will give you the run around for sure . Prob be in holiday now! Return it in 14 days ( recorded delivery) and ask for a full refund .

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stay away. I ordered a set of rear-sets which were displayed as available immediately. After 3 days they emailed me saying the set was "discontinued" and offered me an alternative which was €200 more expensive. This alarmed me and then I researched their website and was horrified to see the shocking reviews of similar "scams".
    I requested a refund, and they went silent for a few weeks. After multiple attempts to contact them, they eventually said they would process a refund. However this refund was never actioned, and I have not received any refund to my account till now (6 months) I continue to repeatedly email them asking for my money but they refuse to respond. Unfortunately I paid for the item with a debit card, so my bank can do nothing for me.
    They only thing I can try to do now, is plan a friendly visit to them in Spain. Can anyone find a legitimate address or phone number for them so i can plan my trip.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks for your response.
    I've googled maps searched it. It also looks like a false address.
    Anyone else manage to track this company down?

Kind regards

10. Yet when I Google it, I find this.......
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...19b7fb9358!8m2!3d37.9945749!4d-1.1140939!10e5

I know a few folks who've dealt with them and their customer service is very " Mañana" then when you add in the mañana plus of the Spanish postal service you're definitely going to have a long wait but the stuff I know of that's been delivered has been of decent quality.....

11. The shop is at the top end of that alley/back street. The address is correct - it is also the address that comes up for Zard Spain… and a couple more companies.

12. I'm having the last word :D
    Thread closed

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information