1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnage At French Moto 3 Race

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Noods, May 21, 2017.

1. Don't think Jakob will be too popular for getting back on his oil spilling bike causing absolute carnage today at Le Mans lol...

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. 'kin 'ell!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SPOILER ALERT!!

@bradders will have your guts for garters :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Eh? What's he got it on tape to watch later? X

5. He/others don't like to have results or action posted till three weeks after its happened. I'm forever being told off about it :)

6. Ahhh sorry didn't know that... can you take it down then pls x

7. You do it :)

8. Don't let facts get in the way, eh ;)

Quite a few, me included, get fucked off with people posting results in thread titles. Seems fair enough to just have some courtesy. Especially if it's during/same day of race.

Even worse when someone tags you in a post so it comes up in notes fixations with the 'eltoro tagged you in thread Moto 3 carnage' : unamused::rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Apologies... but in fairness who has posted any result? I ain't ...

10. I certainly wouldn't put results in the title, but I certainly wouldn't put **SPOILERS** either. I mean, it's a thread about a MotoGP event what does one expect to read about, the Great British Bake Off?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spoiler alert.

Rossi rides in moto 3 and wins first three positions.

Lorenzo ditches Ducati and signs for mz.

Stoner takes his teeth out live on bt sport. Bt sport charge extra £7.50 to view it though.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Appreciated... many a time I've come on the forum only to see " chas Davies double win" or similar on the front page.. when I'd yet to see the race.. but hey that's life.. this is a Ducati forum after all..

13. Selfishness well and alive on here again then. Good to know.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Spoiler alert...

Rossi and Lorenzo to swap seats as from next race ( can't tell you when that is exactly though don't wish to spoil)

Marquez to trial HRC stablelizers in secret... shhhh!

YouTube bans moto3 bikes from crashing in the future so as to not upset viewers prior to them watching it, they can under new rules only crash when everyone has already seen race...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Selfishness from whom?

Do you really expect the internet not to post anything about MotoGP until you've seen it? Or is it more reasonable for the individual who wants not to know the result of an event to avoid known sources of potential information about that event until they've watched it themselves?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looking in the mirror again Bradders?

17. It certainly was carnage, for the bikes. There has been talk about not allowing riders back on the track after an off, just for this sort of thing. He didn't know. Any number of other riders would have done the same.

18. It's the same old argument. You could also use it for sitting in the outside lane at 70. And any number of inconsiderate and ignorant stances.

Nothing wrong with this one btw, imo, it doesn't give the result nor key things that happened 'Rossi wins!!' Or 'Rossi bins or, can't believe it!' And its obvious from the headline.

Also if a thread is started 'Le Mans MGP' on thurs the you can see immediately then that it has got results in it, you know to avoid it.

But some can be misleading and some of us, who are unselfish and like to help others btw, may look because someone could be looking for timings, where to watch or just having some pre race banter.

Now if anyone can see that, and still think it's reasonable to not add spoiler to a header or make sure it doesn't spoil the result for at lesser the same day (it's not long ffs) then it's no wonder this world is getting worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Can't we all just learn to use the
    rossi bins it in the last few corners
    button

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I guess a spoiler after all does deflect things, where a diffuser, is just a confuser and a splitter, is nothing but a total s****r....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information