1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carolyn Flack Found Dead, Blimey

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Holy fucking shit.

2. Didn’t she hit her fella or something like that?

3. She was accused of assault.

I assume that was another symptom of the issues she was dealing with.

Life is horribly tough, then you die. Shit.

4. Cannot think of anything more likely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shame.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Thats really too bad.

7. Very sad that anyone gets so low. Just earlier I was looking at some of my work social media, where people look to get invited to the opening of an envelope and have a cool photo with someone, I absolutely hate all that shite , and I can’t help but feel that kinda shit plays in situations like Flack and their public image. She was to face trial next month for assault, which her boyfriend now denies. But the photos of the flat after the assault have the bed literally covered in blood. Apparently hit him over the head with a lamp!!. So they were both going to deny it but the media pressure is huge for people like Caroline Flack. Whatever it is always so sad that someone passes in these as yet unknown circumstances. Thinking of her family at such a time.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Who ?

• Agree Agree x 12
  10. Can’t begin to imagine what makes a beautiful talented young woman do that, whatever’s going on in her life at the moment. Truly shocking & yet it’s not in the Uber critical social media driven world we live in now. God help us all

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sad, but heat and kitchen come to mind.

• Like Like x 1
  12. She probably had just listened to the new Bond film soundtrack.

Face Palms incoming.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Honestly I think such was the severity of the attack that never happened a custodial sentence was a reality. Not an appealing thought to her I am sure.

14. Social media is evil :(

• Agree Agree x 12
  15. I'm sure she had issues but I Can't help feel that the media shit stirring didn't help the cause.
    They have a lot to answer for and sooner rather than later should be held accountable for all the poison they peddle

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Books and covers...
    Some wimmin just look so nice n cute n lovely and you'd think (hope) their personality would reflect this.
    But given time, the reality within emerges and "Bunny Boiler" characteristics start to present themselves - as her boyfriend discovered.

17. Lovely looking lady.

RIP.

#20 XH558, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information