1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cartagena Jan 17/18/19

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Who going? :cool:

IMG_4067.JPG

2. Not me :(. Hope you have a great few days :upyeah: To be fair though, we will be in Cartagena for BSB testing in March :) Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. me neither but have a great time, Almeria in May for me !!

4. BBS ? Andy

5. yes see you there Andy !!

6. Is this with No Limits? How much stuff did you get in the stillage?

7. Two bikes I reckon

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. :)

9. Usually in addition to the bike, a helmet, pair of boots, a set of leathers, front and rear paddock stands, 1 set of tyres or spare wheels, tyre warmers, tool bag, camping chair. If you share a pallet with a mate, you can add a couple of soft bags for things like a kettle, tea, coffee and sugar plus a proper size bottle of shampoo if you only take hand luggage on the plane. The inside of a spare rear tyre is also a good place to cling film stuff into. Andy

10. Cheers. Decent amount then.

11. The NL stillage is bigger than the ones used by Redline.

12. Loaded up Saturday, and just about feeling ready

• Like Like x 1
  13. See you there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Obligatory stillage photo :) Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 21.05.47.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. I must remember to take some cling film packaging stuff when I pack mine for Almeria in May

16. It depends who you're going with. If you're going with Focussed Events (who run 98% of the days at Almeria), you don't need cling film as they load bikes one by one

17. I'm going with one of the other 2% so will need some as they use similar stillages I can get it through work so should be ok.

18. Get yourself a Bike Blanket. The lady who manufactures them is Denise’s best friend. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. I think I could fit in there too...I could pop an orange in me gob and just be another day at the office for me, yeah cling film and an orange in me trap :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I managed to get a last minute booking with Dean Ellison for a days coaching on the first day (17th), so it’ll be interesting to see if he can make any improvements
    Going to spend half day one remembering how to actually ride my bike :(

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information