1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casey Stoner: “the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Rides Like A Dream!”

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, May 31, 2016.

1. Casey Stoner, just back from the race at Mugello, stopped by in Bologna to try out Ducati’s new maxi-enduro. The photos and video of his thrill-packed route over the hills surrounding Bologna show how the mix of asphalt and off-road terrain allowed the Australian to get a feel for the bike's outstanding qualities.

I love it”, were the first words uttered by Casey Stoner as he stepped off the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro. "We know how Ducati is on-road, but honestly in off-road I can’t explain how good the Multistrada 1200 Enduro works. The riding position is almost better than an off-road bike and you don’t get tired because it’s so stable, also on really gravely and rocky terrain. The weight keeps the bike stable as on all of the big bikes, but on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro it feels like it’s a toy all the time. You want to change your line, and it changes line. The Multistrada 1200 Enduro looks big but when you ride it you don’t feel it. It’s really something special, it has no limitations. You can enjoy the road, you can enjoy the dirt, you can take a lot with you when you travel everywhere, it’s the best of every world and you can take your family on the back as well. I’m really impressed!

All the images and the video of Casey can be found on Ducati’s social network channels: Facebook.com/Ducati, Twitter @DucatiMotor, Instagram @ducatimotor, Youtube.com/Ducati

2. He probably then went on the break the lap record of Mugello on the thing. Legend, would love to see him back and battling MM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Expensive quote :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I went to France with Ducati and that bike is really a awesome motorcycle. I am not saying just because I sell them.. I am recently from South Africa and off road riding is what we do on the weekends. :grinning: The Multistrada Enduro is really good, everything he says is true! I have rode the BMW 1200 GS Adv as well and similar weight and fuel tank size but the Multistrada Enduro was just a lot smoother and easier to ride but one thing I have to say is that you have to been tall to ride the bike but just fit a low seat and you will be good to go. If you are into green lane riding and a bit of dual sport adventure you must have a go on the Multistrada Enduro.

5. He would say that - he doesn't have to live with it

6. Pay me like that and I'd hop around on a Sainsbury's carrier bag filled with dog eggs proclaiming that it 'rides like a dream'.*

Anyone place any real value in these bullshit marketing releases anymore?

* Many would say that I do - I ride an Aprilia.

7. So Casey Stoner is 1.71m tall which makes him about 5'7". The Enduro has the tallest seat height of any of the peer group of bikes at between 850mm and 890mm. Either he had to find a high curb or someone would have to hold the bike up for him every time he came to a stop. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. His pit crew :)

9. He even has a quote writer ;)

10. Just kept his ducati wallet in his pocket

Do Not Sell My Personal Information