1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cassington Italian Bike Day

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Stanforth, Feb 12, 2017.

1. The British Motorcycle Riders Club (Oxford) now has a date for it's 2017 event.
    Saturday 10th. June from 11am until we get fed up and go home ( this is usually 6pm.)
    This will be the 5th. running of this successful event. The format is simple.. Turn up.. enjoy a drink, good company and maybe a burger or 2. Then go home.

2. Doesn't seem to clash with anything so far so expect to come along. As it's only up the road now too :upyeah:

3. cool should be good.

4. It always has a good turnout. it's a nice little event.

5. Just a reminder that the British Motorcycle Club is holding their annual ITALIAN Bike Day at the Red Lion, Oxfordshire this Saturday 10th. June.
    It is a simple event, no charge, turn up and have a drink and maybe a pint, tell lies about your motorcycling past and go home when you get fed up.
    Bacon butty breakfasts from 10 am and burgers from 12 noon

• Like Like x 1
  6. Up for this if anyone is heading over

7. That narrows it down a bit. Only 17 Red Lion's in Oxfordshire to circulate before I spot the Ducati's.

8. There's a hint in the thread title, "Cassington Italian Bike Day" :)
    https://goo.gl/maps/PzsFuAJ4UFS2

9. Who's going then?
    Bradders

10. Cassington is 4 miles west of Oxford towards Witney.
    The Red Lion is opposite the village green. Italian bikes go down the side of the put into the garden, riff-raff (non Italian bikes) park at the front.
    Look for the Aermacchi at the entrance.

11. @bradders mate im keen, going to road test a new bmw in the morning but free after that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cotswold BMW?

13. Might go if weather fine. But if raining definitely not.

14. yes matey

15. Weather forecast for Saturday.
    Overcast 21 degrees.

16. If it's not raining I will be going to this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Think I'll pop into this with the XD weather looks good

18. :Dcould be keen be nice to meet some of ya!

19. Weather forecast for tomorrow is fine and dry. So I plan to go. Want to ride up together @chizel ? How about meet at the Ace at 10 am, then ride up from there. It's 50 miles Ace-Cassington.

#19 Pete1950, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  20. I'm going to head over probably early afternoon as I need to go into Cheltenham first

Do Not Sell My Personal Information