1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalunya Anyone...... * Spoiler *

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jun 15, 2018.

1. George is fast MM in the dirt again.

2. MM needs a good result, or a blip becomes a trend becomes a norm. That’s what happened a couple of years ago when Jlo took the title from Rossi and MM became Jlo’s fluffer

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'll be mighty annoyed if JLo wins a few now and then leaves Ducati.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Don't think that will happen he's been fast before in practice and qualifying then fails miserably in the race
    He only won his last championship because Marquez started messing with Rossi

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. So Marquez "messed" with Rossi for 18 races of the 2015 season then? That's how Lorenzo won the championship? :rolleyes:

Not because of his superior record, Rossi never had a retirement all season, he was faster than Rossi and won 7 races compared to Rossi's 4? :rolleyes:

None of that then? :rolleyes:

upload_2018-6-15_15-35-59.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. It’s been sunny and warm in Barcelona today and the weather looks to be good for qualifying tomorrow and the race on Sunday. Not sure if there is a TV camera pointed at our stand just back from the first bend but I’ll wave just in case :cool: Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. A perfect opportunity for a "Ducati Forum" flag. :)

Or an inflatable wheelie bin. :thinkingface: Also perfect for @Ducbird to carry around in her handbag, so she's never without access to a bin when she's out and about. :)

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 17.05.15.png

#8 Robarano, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I’m so jealous!

11. Is your comment written in invisible ink?

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. Is that a bog?

13. Personally would give Lorenzo's bollocks a good kick, he fucking sulked, this is all about hrc creeping and proving just how right they are.

14. I see Hector Barbera has been given the flick by his team for drink driving silly boy.

Also read in an interview with Ponceral that Jonas Folger has disappeared. Won’t answer any calls or emails.
    What a shame as he was looking pretty handy on the Yamaha.

15. I've kidnapped him and he's teaching me how to ride. I will be renting him out for £45 an hour plus you have to feed him.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Think you missed a zero off the end of that.

17. Barbera of Folger.
    If it’s the former I’d breathalyse him first.

18. Forum discount! Plus he’s not that good.

19. No wonder he couldn't keep up. :eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information