1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalunya Motogp Result (possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 6GR, Jun 5, 2016.

1. brilliant day in Barcelona

2. What a great race, I love the unpredictability of the 'premier class'
    Even handshakes between Rossi an Marquez. :upyeah:
    Shame BTsport cant get the times right. They state 1pm start. Then because of the track change, extended practice and 2pm start for race. Lo and behold, race starts at 1pm. Dicks.

RIP Louis Salom.

3. Rossi did alright as well.

4. Rossi showed he still wants it, and tbh anything that upsets Jlo is good in my books ;) makes the rest of the season even more interesting

Pedrosa having a moan about Vinales on his podium interview was interesting. And some of the flack Rossi and Jlo got from the press conference last night will probably hurt Jlo more than Vale

M3 was a good race, with some new unknowns missing it up as well as Binder riding like a champ.

5. MCN headline......
    'Vale and Marquez shake hands'

Gutted for Jorge.

6. Daily Mail headline
    'Italian conquers the Catalans. Something Mussolini failed to do. Britain next. Vote Brexit!'

;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Threads merged

8. Iannone. What a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. just watched what a great race!!! absolutely fantastic!!! rossi... what can you say? mm had to shake his hand, what a ride!!! good to see mm riding it ragged. bad of ianone,good that loz aint hurt and great for the points
    RIP 39

• Like Like x 1
  10. My computer started an automatic software installation on lap 3 and I missed the last overtake. I was able to quickly switch to my laptop for the last 2 laps but good timing it was not.

Good to see Iannone getting a firm telling off, having The Maniac on his leathers is starting to look like a sick joke.

11. Cant believe lorenzo hasnt been to a riders safety meeting for over 2 years. Very poor as Bradley pointed out (rossi too but to a lesser extent).

12. Just to add, he then had the bloody cheek to have a moan at the new layout lol.

Did anyone see this young lad give marquez the bird when Rossi overtook him? They teach them young these days don't they lol

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. my bloody btsport recording finished just after par ferme interviews.. any antics on podium or hand bags after?

14. its worth a look on crash.net at some of the comments made by the MGP riders, especially aimed at Jlo and Rossi.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Nice summary red

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. All hail the Goat.

17. I wonder how much Rossi is paying Iannone? :) Epic race.

#18 Monners, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  18. EPIC!!!!!

19. best this year?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information