1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change of forum width

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, May 14, 2012.

1. I’ve changed the width of the forum to a fixed style to suit most browsers. It now won’t resize when you stretch it.

There is a small bug with iPad/iPhone at the moment with a black bar on the side, that I hope to fix soon.

Rob.

2. Boooooooooo :mad:

3. Phew!
    Thought it was something I`d done, been fiddling with ctrl/plus/minus and other stuff a chap with my computer skills really shouldn`t be touching. My computer will probably self destruct in a mi...............
    :wink:

4. Do you prefer the other style?

5. Just feedback:

I use my Galaxy S when im at work or sat in front of the TV and computer the rest of the time.

On the phone the changes make no difference but as I use a large screen for my computer it essentially means Im now only using about half of the screen (blank strips at edges now).

As it now doesnt resize to my screen resolution it just looks worse as everything is now crammed in to a standard aspect ratio (1280 x 1024 style) rather than wide screen. One of the best things I thought was that previously I could sit in the forum and have all the latest posts/threads down the RH side. Its now all smaller booooo :mad:

Dont worry, its not a deal breaker :smile:

Anyone else using wide-screen? It should be the same even on a laptop.

Just my pennies worth, keep up the good work.

JC

6. Perfect feedback, thank you.

What I will do is add an option so you will be able to select a default style I think.

Cheers,
    Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've reverted it back for now :)

8. I havnt noticed any different on my iPhone Rob
    Checked into the full page instead of tapatalk and it was fine about an hour ago :)

9. Is it back to original now Rob? If not its fine on the Galaxy 10.1

10. Yeah I took it back to original - I may make 2 options for the future.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information