1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Hypermotard Dashboard With Scrambler Display?

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by ducati hyper_scrambler, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Is it possible, anyone got the experience? I`m working on the project making Hypermotard 796 to custom scrambler. As the display is broke, I´d like to change it.
    Can anybody confirm, if the Duca Scrambler`s dashboard (with 796 engine) fits and all the electronics is the same?

2. pass,,but someone will be along soon to help you

i very,very sure that someone will be along soon

#2 XH558, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  3. Although most of the other components appear to be similar and both models have 26 wires connecting to the dash they have a different connector and a completely different pin out. Even if you could get it connected, the dash contains the immobiliser function which is linked to the ECU. So I think fitting a Scrambler dash to a Hyper would be extremely difficult if at all possible.

4. Thank you Derek - very much, for your know-how! It helps me and https://www.facebook.com/kalapeagarage/ to go forward with our project. Istvan

Do Not Sell My Personal Information