1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Rear Indicators From Factory Led

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Carbon749, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hi,

I have a Diavel 1260s with factory rear LED indicators, which I have removed as I do not like the stock position.

I am looking at replacing these with some strip style aftermarket LED indicators.

Should there be any problems with the function of the replacement LED indicators, will I need an inline resistor based on the fact that I'm replacing LED with LED?

All advice appreciated, ignoring the legal argument about strip style indicators etc.

2. AFAIK the resistors are only needed if the flasher is not LED compatable. If you swap LED for LED you will not need them, if you want some I have some left over from another project you can have.

Dan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Dan

Really appreciate the offer, would like to take you up on your kind offer, if only to give me idea a test. Will return if not suitable for my final plan.

4. Can you send private messages on this forum?

5. It’s called “start a conversation” ........if you see who you want to send a message to click on their profile then “start a conversation” . Job jobbed

• Like Like x 1
  6. OK, I have sent a message to Carbon via his conversation

Do Not Sell My Personal Information