1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing The Country Flag On My Avatar

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Jonesy51, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. How can I change the flag on my Avatar pic? I've nothing against the Stars and Stripes but being British the Union Jack is more fitting :upyeah:

2. You can't - your servers must be american - are you at work? :thinkingface:

3. He has American servants!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. You are being routed through an American server.

5. It doesn't seem to be where I am based, it never changes - or was it decided when I created the account?

6. It changes if you go on holiday :)

7. Great Avatar Birdie!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. It's got nothing to do with where you are based but everything to do with where your ISP's servers are.

9. Ah, that's why I'm 'Mercan' then - I know there are loads of Aberdeen's in Merca (something I have in common with Kurt Cobain) but didn't think that was the reason....... Yee ha

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would like a Planet Mars flag; as I am not human.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I go to France everyday when I go to work. :) It's only 7 miles from my house though, so I've never worked it out. :confused: I'm sure I don't cross la Manche. :eyes:

12. But you can turn it off :p

13. Can I have the EU flag? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. How do I do that?

15. When you are logged in hover the mouse over your login name at the top of the page. In the pop up window that opens click 'Privacy'. In the next window uncheck the box for "View the flag for the country you are in:"

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Mine turned off on it's own :thinkingface:

17. You could then reupload your avatar image, after some diddling in an image editor, with the flag of your choice in the lower right corner...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Are you somewhere in the EU outside of the UK

If so perhaps you left early ?

19. You fixed yours I see :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information