1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaz Davies Aims At Ducati: ‘no Good Reason’ Given For Axe, Calls Unreturned

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Seven years racing factory Ducati motorcycles all over the world and being paid very well,be grateful and move on son.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Talk to Casey Stoner (and VR, JL and Dovi) about his experiences with Ducati race team management and how Chas feels he has been treated will be no surprise whatsoever. Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I love Ducati but like you say race team management that is a whole different kettle of fish:upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agree, he had his chance and let's face it he ain't getting any younger and Rinaldi and Redding at the helm does sound like a great prospect for results, bring it on!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The only one rider in modern times who did a Ducati move on Ducati was our Carl Cruthlow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Perhaps if he’d finished on the podium twice in a weekend more often like he did this weekend, Ducati might have kept him on?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Possibly but i know that Ducati have had Rinaldi on the radar for a couple of years now so i think it was kind of inevitable that they were going to let him go :upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Seems standard Ducati practice to f*ck riders over in my opinion

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Rossi once said or maybe someone else but they don't listen to rider feedback, WTF is that all about surely that is the biggest tool in the box or am i missing something?

• Agree Agree x 3

10. I understand that it is fairly standard practice with them. “Our bike is the best, you are lucky to be riding it. The bike doesn’t need improving. Only the rider”

Lorenzo was a prime example. Didn’t he ask for a tank extension very early on and they resisted for much of the season. They finally gave in and Lorenzo started winning races almost immediately.

Probably why they don’t win championships very often ... often the bridesmaid despite being on a huge budget

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I remember Rossi with his time there said that instead of trying to improve the old bike they needed to make a completely new bike from the ground up, i think that comment went down like the proverbial.

• Funny Funny x 2

12. Haha, I can imagine

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love it Valentino is now called a TOOL,Lol;)

#14 XH558, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information