1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 Check Your Headlamps

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by manicguitarist, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Hey guys! Check your headlamp alignment. Had my first (in 18 months and 7000 miles) properly night ride.
    Got very bored at a) not illuminating the road and b) oncoming traffic flashing me.
    According to the manual, at 10m the beam should be 9/10ths of the height of the lamps.
    On mine it was 15/10ths of the height. Oops.
    Ps. Easiest to do using a 13mm ratchet spanner.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mine had broken way before that mate!! Just another thing to add to the list

3. What, your headlights on the V2?
    What went wrong?

4. They some how filled with water, even though they are a sealed unit, and the DRL's failed, so then when you tried to use high beam it wouldn't turn them on either. New headlights under warranty, one of the 4 things that I actually reported, other stuff like the rear brake needing bleeding every 250 miles I just sorted myself,

5. hi, how easy is this to do, i am sure my headlamps have either dropped but they definitely need adjusting as they are pointing what feels like into the ground so basically useless apart from about 10meters in front of you

6. Absolutely trivial.
    Even easier if you have a 13mm ratchet spanner (otherwise you just need very strong hands).
    See page 209 and 210 of the owners manual. Takes about 5 mins.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information